Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lindsay lohan sex. I know sexy.

Lindsay lohan sex. Great picz:

lindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sex
Translate this into German please? You know what really grinds my speed? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half naked with your outfits soon. Ya know? Shes a. .. shes jumping around here and Im just sitting here with my beer. So what do I do? What she wants? You know, you go out? Is this what shes trying to - why why is it jumping around there, throwing all these things in my down there in my face? What does she want, Lindsay? Tell me what shes like? Well, Ill tell you what she wants, she wants nothing. It means nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone and to titillate men with any thoughts otherwise is - is just wrong.
Click to download s-e-x-t-a-p-e...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment